WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
You would be a part of an innovative solution which strives to increase the independence of refugee populations by providing international assistance.
UniRef offers the opportunity for young refugees to continue their higher education and obtain a diploma.
You would be actively involved in the process of economic reconstruction and development in regions affected by armed conflict.
INTERNSHIPS IN GENEVA
UniRefs works with a team of interns, studying in Swiss and international universities, all essential to the organization. We provide a dynamic and stimulating atmosphere in which every voice is listened to. In addition, we establish a working environment in which interns can increase their knowledge of worldwide refugee issues, supporting their professional growth. We offer the opportunity to work in an international environment with people from different backgrounds as well as an exchange of knowledge and experience between our founders and our team of interns.
We welcome a limited number of applications throughout the year. We look for motivated and creative interns in our office in Geneva, Switzerland.
All applicants should have a strong interest in the humanitarian field and/or be enrolled as students or have recently graduated from International Relations, Law, Communication or Management.
Are you interested in supporting a project that provides higher education for refugees? UniRef is looking for trustworthy, motivated, autonomous, versatile, creative and enthusiastic people to be part of the team.
INTERN: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The intern will assist the founders of the organization in the deployment and development of UniRef’s mission in Geneva and in the field.
INTERN: COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
The intern will participate in the development, planning and execution of a communication strategy, including social media management.
What we are looking for:
– Currently enrolled in a master’s degree in HEC / International Relations / Management or Communication / Journalism
– Strong interest in the field of humanitarian, higher education and development.
– Analytical skills.
– Excellent command of standard computer tools (Knowledge and mastery of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Canva and Photoshop a great asset).
– Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 level).
– Good organizational and interpersonal skills
– Enthusiastic, independent and innovative individuals who are motivated to participate in the development of new strategies for UniRef’s mission.
Full job description here.
Please send your CV, motivation letter and letter of recommendation to uniref.communication@swissho.